2018 Benefits & Services
VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage Plan (HMO-POS SNP) members get all covered Medicare and many non-Medicare benefits. Your Care Manager will work with you and your providers to meet your needs. You receive Medicare-covered benefits and extra benefits such as:
- Up to $110 per month ($1,320 per year) on your Over-the-Counter (OTC) card to purchase approved health-related items
- Health Club Membership at participating locations
- Up to $300 per year for eyewear (eye glasses and contact lenses)
- Up to 4 trips by taxi to plan-approved location every 3 months
- Point-of-Service (POS) benefit to use certain out-of-network providers for routine care
- Doctor visits
- $0 preventive services including bone mass measurement, diabetes screenings, cancer screenings, flu shots, and glaucoma tests
- Up to 9 acupuncture visits per year
- Diagnostic testing (including X-ray, EKG, MRI, CT Scans)
- Inpatient hospital and skilled nursing facility services
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and supplies
- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
You can learn more about the services that are available to VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage members, by downloading and reviewing the following booklets, or contacting us at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY users call 711). We are available 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. to answer your questions.
This information is available for free in other languages. Please call our member services number at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY: 711) during the hours of 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week. You can get this information for free in other formats, such as large print, braille, or audio. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Premium, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. Contact the plan for more information.
You can enroll in VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage Plan if you:
- Live in Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan or Queens
- Have Medicare Parts A and B
- Have Medicaid
There are three ways to enroll:
- Call VillageCareMAX to schedule an appointment with a licensed sales agent. Call us at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY 711), 7 days a week 8 am to 8 pm.
- Download and complete an Enrollment Request Application. Download it in English, Spanish or Chinese [中文], complete the form and send it to us by mail to VillageCareMAX, 112 Charles Street, New York, NY 10014
- Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage (HMO-POS SNP) through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at https://www.medicare.gov. Call 1-800-Medicare 1-800-633-4227 (TTY: 1-877-486-2048).
VillageCareMAX is an HMO plan with Medicare and New York State Medicaid contracts. Enrollment in VillageCareMAX depends on contract renewal.
VillageCareMAX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
ATTENTION: If you speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-800-469-6292 (TTY: 711).
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-800-469-6292 (TTY: 711).
注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電1-800-469-6292 (TTY: 711)。
This page was last modified on January 22, 2018