2021 Benefits & Services
VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage Plan (HMO D-SNP) members get all covered Medicare and many non-Medicare benefits. Your Care Manager will work with you and your providers to meet your needs. You receive Medicare-covered benefits and extra benefits such as:
- $140 per month ($1,680 per year) on your Over-the-Counter (OTC) card to purchase approved health-related items
- Preventive dental services including oral exams, X-rays, cleanings & fluoride treatments (one every six months)
- $2,000 per year for comprehensive dental services such as dentures, crowns and oral surgery
- 1 eye exam every year
- $350 per year for eyewear (eye glasses and contact lenses)
- 18 one-way trips by taxi or van every 6 months
- 1 routine hearing exam
- $1,500 per year for 2 hearing aids limited to $750 per ear
- 48 acupuncture visits per year
- Fitness Membership at participating locations or home fitness kits if you prefer to work out at home
- Physician Call Line with 24 hour access to speak to a doctor about your non-emergency health related concerns
- Doctor visits
- $0 preventive services including bone mass measurement, diabetes screenings, cancer screenings, flu shots, and glaucoma tests
- Diagnostic testing (including X-ray, EKG, MRI, CT Scans)
- Inpatient hospital and skilled nursing facility services
- $50,000 per year for Worldwide Emergency/Urgent Coverage when you travel outside of the United States and its territories
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and supplies
- One additional pair of diabetic shoes per year above the Medicare limit
- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
You can learn more about the services that are available to VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage members, by downloading and reviewing the following booklets, or contacting us at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY users call 711). We are available 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. to answer your questions.
2021 Evidence of Coverage: English Español
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Premium, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. Contact the plan for more information.
You can enroll in VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage Plan if you:
- Live in Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan or Queens
- Have Medicare Parts A and B
- Have Medicaid
There are three ways to enroll:
- Call VillageCareMAX to schedule an appointment with a licensed sales agent. Call us at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY 711), 7 days a week 8 am to 8 pm.
- Download and complete an Enrollment Request Application. Download it in English, Spanish [Español], or Chinese [中文]. Complete the form and send it to us by mail to VillageCareMAX, 112 Charles Street, New York, NY 10014
- Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage (HMO D-SNP) through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at https://www.medicare.gov. Call 1-800-Medicare 1-800-633-4227 (TTY: 1-877-486-2048).