Welcome to medicare health advantage plan (HMO D-SNP)
SEE WHAT’S POSSIBLE WHEN HEALTH CARE GETS PERSONAL.
Who we are and how we help you live a better life
VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage Plan is a Special Needs plan designed for members who have both Medicare and Medicaid.
We work closely with your doctors, help set up appointments, arrange for your care, monitor your medications and guide you and your family toward the best quality health care options available.
What do you get?
The plan that cares with Medicare services and extra benefits at little or no cost.
- Over-the-counter items
- Routine transportation
- Health club membership
Speak with an Enrollment Specialist
Use the form below to schedule an appointment to learn more about the VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage Plan (HMO SNP) and how to enroll.
By submitting this form, you authorize a VillageCareMAX sales agent to call or contact you. The person that will be discussing plan options with you is either employed or contracted by a Medicare health plan or prescription drug plan that is not the Federal government, and they may be compensated based on your enrollment in a plan. Submitting this form does NOT affect your current enrollment, nor will it enroll you in a Medicare Advantage Plan, Prescription Drug Plan, or other Medicare plan.
VillageCareMAX is an HMO plan with Medicare and New York State Medicaid contracts. Enrollment in VillageCareMAX depends on contract renewal.
2019 Benefits & Services
VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage Plan (HMO SNP) members get all covered Medicare and many non-Medicare benefits. Your Care Manager will work with you and your providers to meet your needs. You receive Medicare-covered benefits and extra benefits such as:
- $120 per month ($1,440 per year) on your Over-the-Counter (OTC) card to purchase approved health-related items
- Preventive dental services including oral exams, X-rays, cleanings & fluoride treatments (one every six months)
- Some comprehensive dental services not covered by Medicaid (like dentures and crowns)
- Health Club Membership at participating locations
- 1 eye exam every year
- $300 per year for eyewear (eye glasses and contact lenses)
- 4 trips by taxi to plan-approved location every 3 months
- Physician Call Line with 24 hour access to speak to a doctor about your non-emergency health related concerns
- 15 acupuncture visits per year
- Doctor visits
- $0 preventive services including bone mass measurement, diabetes screenings, cancer screenings, flu shots, and glaucoma tests
- Diagnostic testing (including X-ray, EKG, MRI, CT Scans)
- Inpatient hospital and skilled nursing facility services
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and supplies
- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
You can learn more about the services that are available to VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage members, by downloading and reviewing the following booklets, or contacting us at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY users call 711). We are available 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. to answer your questions.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Premium, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. Contact the plan for more information.
Who Can Enroll?
You can enroll in VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage Plan if you:
- Live in Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan or Queens
- Have Medicare Parts A and B
- Have Medicaid
How to Enroll?
There are three ways to enroll:
- Call VillageCareMAX to schedule an appointment with a licensed sales agent. Call us at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY 711), 7 days a week 8 am to 8 pm.
- Download and complete an Enrollment Request Application. Download it in English, Spanish or Chinese [中文], complete the form and send it to us by mail to VillageCareMAX, 112 Charles Street, New York, NY 10014
- Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage (HMO SNP) through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at https://www.medicare.gov. Call 1-800-Medicare 1-800-633-4227 (TTY: 1-877-486-2048).