VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage FLEX Plan (HMO D-SNP) members get all covered Medicare and many non-Medicare benefits. Your Care Manager will work with you and your providers to meet your needs. You receive Medicare-covered benefits and extra benefits such as:
*Food & Produce (grocery items) and Utilities are a part of Special Supplemental Benefits for the Chronically Ill (SSBCI) and not all members may qualify.
You can learn more about the services that are available to VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage FLEX members, by downloading and reviewing the following booklets, or by contacting us at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY users call 711). We are available 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. to answer your questions.
2024 Summary of Benefits
2024 Evidence of Coverage
This information is not a complete description of the benefits. Premium, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums, and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. Contact the plan for more information.
Who Can Join
You can join VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage FLEX Plan if you:
- Live in Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Nassau, or Westchester
- Have Medicare Parts A and B
- Have Medicaid
How To Join
There are three ways to join:
- Call VillageCareMAX to schedule an appointment with a licensed sales agent. Call us at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY 711), 7 days a week 8 am to 8 pm.
- Download and complete an Enrollment Request Application. Download it in English (coming soon), Spanish [Español] (coming soon), or Chinese [中文] (coming soon). Complete the form and send it to us by mail to VillageCareMAX, 112 Charles Street, New York, NY 10014
- Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in VillageCareMAX Medicare Health Advantage FLEX (HMO D-SNP) through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at https://www.medicare.gov. Call 1-800-Medicare 1-800-633-4227 (TTY: 1-877-486-2048).