Welcome to VillageCareMax Medicare
Request a Call-Back
Use the form below to schedule an appointment to learn more about VillageCareMAX Medicare Advantage Plans and how to enroll.
By submitting this form, you authorize a VillageCareMAX sales agent to call or contact you. The person that will be discussing plan options with you is either employed or contracted by a Medicare health plan or prescription drug plan that is not the Federal government, and they may be compensated based on your enrollment in a plan. Submitting this form does NOT affect your current enrollment, nor will it enroll you in a Medicare Advantage Plan, Prescription Drug Plan, or other Medicare plan.
VillageCareMAX is an HMO plan with Medicare and New York State Medicaid contracts. Enrollment in VillageCareMAX depends on contract renewal.
2021 Benefits & Services
VillageCareMAX Medicare Advantage members get Medicare benefits, Medicaid benefits if eligible, and more:
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) card to purchase approved approved health-related items
- Up to $185 per month ($2,220 per year) to purchase approved non-prescription drugs and health-related items
- $40 per month ($480 per year) for grocery items
- Some comprehensive dental services not covered by Medicaid (like crowns)
- Unlimited non-emergency transportation to plan approved locations
- 50 acupuncture visits per year
- 1 eye exam per year
- $350 per year for eyewear (eye glasses and contact lenses)
- Fitness Membership at participating locations or home fitness kits if you prefer to work out at home
- Physician Call Line with 24 hour access to speak to a doctor about your non-emergency health related concerns
- Doctor visits
- Preventive services including bone mass measurement, diabetes screenings, cancer screenings, flu shots, and glaucoma tests
- Long term services and supports including Personal Care, Private Duty Nursing, Social Day Care, and Home Delivered Meals
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech & language therapy visits
- Diagnostic testing (including X-ray, EKG, MRI, CT Scans)
- Inpatient hospital and skilled nursing facility services
- Up to $50,000 per year for Worldwide Emergency/Urgent Coverage when you travel outside of the United States and its territories
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and supplies
- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Premium, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. Contact the plan for more information at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY users call 711). We are available 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. to answer your questions.
Who Can Enroll?
You can enroll in VillageCareMAX Medicare Advantage plans if you:
- Live in Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan or Queens
- Have Medicare Parts A and B
- Have Medicaid