Welcome to VillageCareMax Medicare
Request a Call-Back
Use the form below to schedule an appointment to learn more about VillageCareMAX Medicare Advantage Plans and how to enroll.
By submitting this form, you authorize a VillageCareMAX sales agent to call or contact you. The person that will be discussing plan options with you is either employed or contracted by a Medicare health plan or prescription drug plan that is not the Federal government, and they may be compensated based on your enrollment in a plan. Submitting this form does NOT affect your current enrollment, nor will it enroll you in a Medicare Advantage Plan, Prescription Drug Plan, or other Medicare plan.
VillageCareMAX is an HMO plan with Medicare and New York State Medicaid contracts. Enrollment in VillageCareMAX depends on contract renewal.
2020 Benefits & Services
VillageCareMAX Medicare Advantage members get Medicare benefits, Medicaid benefits if eligible, and more:
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) card to purchase approved health-related items
- $130 per month ($1,560 per year) or $175 per month ($2,100 per year)
- Preventive and Comprehensive dental services
- 1 eye exam every year
- $300 per year for eyewear (eye glasses and contact lenses)
- Hearing exams and hearing aids
- 48 acupuncture visits per year
- Physician Call Line with 24 hour access to speak to a doctor about your non-emergency health related concerns
- $0 preventive services including bone mass measurement, diabetes screenings, cancer screenings, flu shots, and glaucoma tests
- Diagnostic testing (including X-ray, EKG, MRI, CT Scans)
- Inpatient hospital and skilled nursing facility services
- $50,000 per year for Worldwide Emergency/Urgent Coverage when you travel outside of the United States and its territories
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and supplies
- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Premium, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. Contact the plan for more information at 1-800-469-6292 (TTY users call 711). We are available 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. to answer your questions.
Who Can Enroll?
You can enroll in VillageCareMAX Medicare Advantage plans if you:
- Live in Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan or Queens
- Have Medicare Parts A and B
- Have Medicaid